I'm on my way home from Blissdom and just wanted to to recap this awesome weekend with a few highlights:
- I did not faint or throw up the entire weekend. 'nough said.
- I only took three pictures. One was of my flat friend Amanda and a Food Network Super-stah:
- I met my sweet roommate Muthering Heights who brought me a GALLON of Chick Fil A Sweet Tea. It's so good to be understood.
- Meeting with most of the girls from (in)Courage BLESSED me. Love them all!
- I saw HARRY CONNICK JR kiss a piece of paper and enjoy it! (Tidymom, you are so famous).
- I met with a book editor (maybe I'll have some news to share-you'll be the first to know).
- The first full day exhausted me. Seriously. Never been so tired. I actually overslept until 9:24 in the A.M., just an hour before I was to speak. (But just between us, it was beautiful sleep in which I entered the REM, so I have no regrets).
- I actually enjoyed speaking on the panel (Sharon, the NY publicist, little old me, Alicia, an author and The Today Show Producer and Erin from $5 Dollar Dinners and Simple Mom-not pictured):
- My blog came to life when I met dozens and dozens of readers and other bloggers, the true highlight of such a special conference!
- Not so much a highlight, but I just wanted y'all to know that there can be a hotel that is TOO big. My Lordy. It took FIFTEEN minutes to walk back to my room. Which leads me to me final point:
- I am giving away these shoes!