- The Kind of God You Need When Life is a Bit Rocky-so good
- Buy food that feeds twice to support orphans
- Love this gift idea-Cookie Grams in a Jar-even I could make it!
- Be a part of something BIG- 10k in 20 Days
- Do-It-for-Others Project (DIFOP)-It's not too late to send items for NICU parents (and if you signed up, please get it in the mail)
I like to do things in bulk. I like to do one shopping trip for the week, JUST ONE. I do not like to go back to the store for two items! I like to clean the whole house at one time (but I don't, of course, who has the time?) I like bulk - it's usually cheaper too.
- Giving up Asking for Tomorrow's Bread-dare you, I, give up asking for more?
- Free copy of the book I Will Carry You: The Secret Dance of Grief and Joy by Angie Smith (of Bring the Rain)
- Poll: When do you start allowing your kids "computer time" and for how long?
- I love this (and it supports adoption!)