Tuesday

Living (in) Courage

Some times good things happen and you know you’re supposed to be a part of them.

That’s how I feel right now.

I’m thrilled to announce that I’m going to be a involved with a new project called (in)courage! 

It officially launches August 10th at www.incourage.me

But who knows, I might show up a day early.

(in)courage is a unique, one-of-a-kind site for women and I’m honored to be a part of the team of more than 20 amazing women! These ladies are some kind of classy. Let's not tell them that once I superglued my baby's lips together, m'kay?

Every day this week, the writer’s will be unveiled one at a time. Many of you are visiting today from The Pleated Poppy. I’m honored to follow such an adorable, creative woman! (And I smell a fantastic giveaway in the future...)

(in)courage will be a unique blend of fabulous product, inspired encouragement and gracious community.

And now, I’m happy to introduce you to a special lady who really gets me. We’re like two peas in a chaos-filled pod! Jennifer of Beauty and Bedlam is just as lovely in person as she is on her blog. She inspires me.

Please visit her here.

And mark your calendars for August 10th!

P.S. This is like an inspirational chain letter, don't break the chain, keep it going and visit Beauty and Bedlam. It may save you a trip to the Emergency Room or not

*UPDATE* If the Links for (in)courage are not working, it’s for an exciting reason - the site is about to launch. Please be patient and check back often!

blog comments powered by Disqus