Friday

I Will Blog for Sweet Tea

*UPDATED*
Official Count is around 115 followers! Goal: 313 (reduced goal since Chick Fil A is closed on Sunday :D (Make sure you @reply to Bovine Bliss after you follow or it doesn't count!) The year of sweet tea is for me and the cow vlogging is for you!!

The other night right before I flipped my laptop closed, I tweeted this:

"I wish Chick Fil A would let me blog for them. They could pay me in sweet tea."

I wasn't kidding.

And then I went to bed and dreamed of a land where the golden goodness flowed freely and unicorns danced like the wind (yeah, let's analyze that later, k?).

A day passed and I found a curious message in my inbox from a Chick Fil A restaurant owner: "If you were serious about your tweet, I have a proposition for you."

It was like the Sweet Tea Fairy was waving her magic wand in my direction!

So. Here's the deal: If you are on Twitter, I need your help. There's a new Twitter account called BovineBliss. For every new follower I send their way, they will send me a glass of sweet tea.

I need a moment.

{Wipes happy tears away}

What's in it for you? Well, not much. But, let's think of me, shall we?

I'll keep a count of just how many sweet tea coupons I get and if I reach 365 (a year's worth), I'll Vlog (video blog) myself standing in front of my local Chick Fil A in a cow costume and post it on my blog. 

Or I could  shave my head or kiss a live chicken on the lips...

How about you come up with a creative and humiliating idea and tell me in the comments if I reach my goal. I'll choose a few and let y'all vote on it!

The key? As soon as you follow BovineBliss, please send an @BovineBliss message and mention that @WeareTHATfamily sent you.

Cheers {clinking styrofoam cups together}

Have a happy weekend, y'all!

blog comments powered by Disqus