Sunday

THAT Family Tree Society-Issue 53



Pictures of the Week:


The Week in Review: We survived the first week of school! Whew!

Introduction into The Society: Help me welcome my friend over at Stop and Smell the Chocolates!

1.    Tell us a little about your blog (name/reason why you blog):  

My blog is called Stop and Smell the Chocolates because I think everybody should take a little time out of their busy day to enjoy God's blessings all around them.  And I like chocolate.  A lot.  I try to make my blog a nice place to take a little break and I have chocolatey goodness every Friday! I was inspired to start blogging by my friend Sarah at Real Life.  I think there's a hidden writer in me that wanted to get out.  Blogging has been the perfect outlet! 

2.    How long have you blogging?  

I started my blog in April of 2008 and am still going strong!   

3.    How would you define THAT family? 

THAT family can be so many things - a family that makes you appreciate your blessings, a family that makes you laugh, a family that can laugh at themselves, a family that inspires you, a family that educates you in what not to do, a family that makes you feel not so strange after all...   :) 

4.    When did you discover you were a part of THAT family? 

I must admit - I was in denial about this for a long time.  I don't have multiple trips to the emergency room.  I only have 1 son, so I don't have sibling issues to deal with.  I thought that somehow I didn't "qualify".  But then one day I found some dirty dishes that I had hidden in the oven 3 days earlier.  And it got me thinking...and thinking.  Well that and the fact that I don't have a problem with cake being a breakfast food.  I started realizing that the clues had been there all along - I really was part of a THAT family!!  It explained so much - LOL! 

5.    Where can we find your blog?  

http://stopnsmellthechocolates.blogspot.com and I also blog at http://stopeatingallthechocolates.blogspot.com which is still me, but less chocolatey!

blog comments powered by Disqus