Friday

DIYP-Fall Tablescape



I love fall. I love the changing weather, the colors, the pumpkin-flavored foods. It's my favorite time of the year!

I'm not much of a Halloween decorator. I just don't like dark expressions in my home decor. So, I decorate for Fall around Labor Day and leave it up until the day after Thanksgiving.

My entry table (which is actually an old dresser, sans the drawers turned shoe rack) is always decked out in seasonal decor.

Creating a fall table:

  • Think outside the box (or inside):

I stuck a pumpkin in my garage sale green house.


I found this wire cage in a FREE pile. It had broken terra cotta pots in it. I discarded them and saved the cage. I love it.


  • Use cheap colorful items (candy corn, pumpkin-shape potpourri and candles)


(This is the $1 Southern Living tray I found at a garage sale)

  • Mix heights on your table
  • Use items that are similar (domes)
  • It doesn't take much to add a touch of fall-one pumpkin adds a splash of autumn!

What's your favorite thing about fall?

Check out Kelly's for more fall decor!





Signup for my newsletter!

blog comments powered by Disqus