Sunday

THAT Family Tree Society-Issue 55



Picture of the Week:
The Week in Review: I'm not naming names, but a *certain two year old* colored herself pretty with a pink marker. At least she matches. (Oh, and I was interviewed over here this week).

Introduction into The Society: Help me welcome, Blooming Buds!
 1.    Tell us a little about your blog (name/reason why you blog):   
I started my blog as a journal for my girls (as I print it every year) and to keep family and friends up to date.  It was first called Life with my Flowers because our last name means Flowers in another language.  At the moment I realized we were THAT family, I changed the name to Blooming Buds, as I'm trying to grow my flowers healthier and ER-free.    

2.    How long have you blogging?
Since November of 2007. I love blogging so much, that I even make blogs for others a part of my graphic design business.   

3.    How would you define THAT family?
THAT family is the family that hears from people:  “When would God let you breathe for a bit??”…. OR… “those are the kind of things that only happens to your family”…. Or…”you always have something going on”…  Or when you are telling a story, please will answer: “That is not true.. That didn’t happen to you”… OR.. “You should write a book about your life.. For real”…    

4.    When did you discover you were a part of THAT family?   
One day, I realized my family is just not another family out there.. We are THAT family that people talks about while having lunch and at the park!!!!We are THAT family that is greeted when we get to the ER, because not only we go too much, but because we always go in bulk (all 5 of us.. as we have nobody to look up for the non-sick child)… My kids has pee on me on public places.. I have been THAT mom running in the mall trying to find something cheap for her daughter to wear because she pee on her clothes (and for some reason the extra outfit got wet or who knows what else, THAT mom that have gotten to the car to realize one of her kids dropped a shoe who knows where, my oldest daughter cracked her head open at a birthday party while wearing a white dress, my youngest has had blood coming out of somewhere from her face 4 times in the last 2 months (one of those bleeding, ending in 6 stitches), our camera has been mugged 2 times in the last 6 months (an extra time I was mugged, but there was no camera to be mugged)…  My oldest daughter has been THAT child in school since she first started attending.. First she was THAT child biting everybody else, and then she was THAT child throwing tantrums and disturbing the class…Of course, I cant forget to mention that we are THAT family who was driving one day, and a mister was trying to sell us a dog.. We were not into that, and at some point the guy got tired of asking and dissapeared leaving us with the dog INSIDE the car... 10 months later, the dog is still part of our family... Something like that only happens to THAT family.... I honestly could go ON and ON and ON…. 

5.    Where can we find your blog?  
My family blog is at www.3bloomingbuds.com. The name of my blog is Blooming Buds, but I had to settle on the number 3 (the number of my kids) for the title because the bloomingbuds.com domain costs over 4G.. Yes, it cant be that easy for THAT family to have the domain we want, right?  I LOVE LOVE comments and new readers.. So, stop by and I promise to stop by yours and comment all over! 

blog comments powered by Disqus