Sunday

THAT Family Tree Society-Issue 49



Picture of the Week:

The Week in Review:  Is it just me or is she delicious? 

Introduction into The Society: Help me welcome this fabulous and informative blogger, MoneyWiseMoms.

1.    Tell us a little about your blog (name/reason why you blog):  
I started Moneywise Moms because I was working so hard to save/make money as a stay-at-home-mom that I wanted to help others, too. I write about ways to save on groceries, clothes, etc. and have fun with the kids for cheap. I get a lot of feedback from readers who really use my strategies and have seen a big impact on their budget, and that really keeps me going.

2.    How long have you blogging? I started  in January of 2008, but I've had a personal family blog since I was on bedrest with my twins back in 2005. I've always been the kind of writer that "talks," so blogging fits me perfectly.

3.    How would you define THAT family?  
THAT family stands out--in good ways I hope--as laughing and loving through all the trials of life. I can't count how many times people have said to me, "Wow, it's always something, huh." Yep, so we just keep plugging away.

4.    When did you discover you were a part of THAT family?  
It was just recently, when I was walking through IKEA with my own wet pants (because a toddler peed on me), that I thought--hmmm, might have to join that Society now.

5.    Where can we find your blog? 
Come read more of our adventures, frugal and otherwise, at www.moneywisemoms.com

blog comments powered by Disqus