Tuesday

A {Giveway} for Mom

*UPDATE* Thanks for participating! I was floored by your comments and decided I want to be like y'all! Congrats to our very blessed winner: MindyMayWaters!

I've been reading a new book.
 
It's called Real Moms, Real Jesus: Meet the Friend who Understands by Jill Savage.

I'm a real Mom.  And I need Jesus.

This book parallels the life of Jesus with the lives of Moms, comparing how so much of what we do everyday as a Mom is similar to Jesus' life: the serving, tending others, forgiving....

I'm being reminded as I read that every thing I do in my home for my kids and hubby are an act of love. This is my calling.

Jill Savage is the a mother of five, speaker and author of more than half a dozen books including her latest Real Moms, Real Jesus. She is also behind Hearts at Home , an encouraging site and resource for mothers.


Today, she is generously offering one BLESSED mom, a fantastic gift basket!


Here is a list of everything in the Hearts at Home Gift Pack: 
Real Moms, Real Jesus book by Jill Savage
Facing Every Mom's Fears book by Allie Pleiter
My Heart's at Home book by Jill Savage
Hearts at Home Praise and Parodies CD for Moms
Hearts at Home Love Notes for Kids
Recipes from the Heart book
Motherhood...One Day at a Time Perpetual Calendar

Value: $67

Hop over to Hearts at Home and look around!

Tell me something you do everyday as a Mom and it's your entry! 

This giveaway will close on Thursday.


blog comments powered by Disqus