Friday

DIYP: Little Hands



I absolutely, completely and totally fell in LOVE with this project featured in Country Living Magazine:



And if I'm (the hot glue princess) brave enough to attempt a project featuring The Needle and The Thread, you should be too! It was actually very easy.

First, I bought three small embroidery hoops and spray painted them black.

I used the cross stitch fabric from the craft store:


I traced my kid's hands right onto the hooped fabric:


With a blue sewing pencil since it erases mistakes easily:


I thought the sewing part would be challenging, but I just followed the lines:


I've finished my daughter's and son's. I haven't actually traced my toddler's hand yet, because that might require a sedative.


I have one to go.

I'm glad I don't have eight kids.


They look pretty cute hanging over my silhouettes, don't you think?


Check out Kimba's for more DIY projects!

blog comments powered by Disqus