Sunday

THAT Family Tree Society-Issue 42



Picture of the Week:


The Week in Review: The new 7 year old in the house got a skateboard and cool skate gear for his birthday (this was right before he nearly poked his eye out with an antenna from a remote control car). His seventh year could be interesting!

Introduction into The Society: Let's welcome Shoutingforha!

1)  Tell us a little about your blog (name/reason why you blog). My blog is called shoutingforha.  Here's the story... My incredibly verbal boy, who at the time was 1 1/2, would walk around the house shouting "AHHH!" at the top of his lungs.  My hubby and I were tired of listening to him and asked why on earth he was shouting.  His reply, "I'm shouting for HA!" I started the blog as a way for our family in Colorado to keep up with all of the things happening at our home in Tennessee. 

2)  How long have you been blogging? I started my blog in 2006 but really didn't write with any consistency until last year.   

3)  How would you define THAT family? THAT family is the one whose lives always seem to be filled with one crazy happening after another.  You know the ones... they always have another insane story to tell.  Another distinction about THAT family is that they tend to do things just a little differently than all the rest.  I guess you could say that they like to swim upstream. 

4)  When did you discover you were part of THAT family? To some degree I've always felt like I was part of THAT family.  Life with my hubby has never been dull, to say the least.  After our son was born, the insanity multiplied exponentially.  

5)  Where can we find your blog? shoutingforha.com

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your son looks very cool in all his new gear. I'm just wondering...is that a hospital band around his wrist? Just wondering if there is a story in the works. :) I hope the skatboarding is fun and injury free.

grannyann said...

I am not familiar with Tree Society so not sure what to post.