Sunday

THAT Family Tree Society-Issue 26

Picture of the Week:



The Week in Review: I finally found some good help. I figured since my 2 year old is always climbing and playing in the water while I'm trying to create a dinner miracle, I'd let her do both!

Introduction in The Society: I'm happy to welcome Angela into The Society!

1) What is the name of your blog?

I have two blogs: All That Naz, which contains stories about the lives of my family. Some stories are kooky, others endearing, and a few may even be deemed ordinary, but they all are all worthy of notation...because sometimes the extraordinary memories are buried within the ordinary moments. My other blog, Becoming Me, could also be titled, "How God Cleans What Angela Messes Up." It's a transparent look at lessons I have learned or am currently learning as I journey toward becoming the woman God wants me to be.  

2) How long have you been blogging?

I've been blogging since September, 2007 

3) How would you define THAT family?

Hmmm, I would define "That Family" as the family that  thrives on love, humor, and the strength of each of its members despite it's imperfections, mishaps, and array ofembarrassing moments that  regularly invade everyday life, as well as cermonious ocassions. One thing that I beleive is not a part of being a "That Family" is shame. There may be red-faced moments, but through thick and thin pride swells in your chest when you think of your family unit...except for maybe that crazy uncle. 

4) When did you discover you were a part of THAT family?

The first time I read your blog I thought, "Hey,  I get this woman. I am this woman. My family is a lot like this family...just one less kid." Let's see... I've run into a lady while trying to manuever a racecar shopping cart, totted a screaming toddler out of myriad public places, clogged a toilet or two in a public restroom, and,  I even had a very private melt down in a very public place called PetSmart! And if those items aren't qualifiers, than the "Good Will" incident surely puts us in the ranks of "That Family." 

5) Where can we find your blogs?

You can find All That Naz at www.allthatnaz.blogspot.com and Becoming Me at www.becomingmethruhim.blogspot.com.


3 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

Thanks for featuring me today Kristen

Tales From the Eurovan said...

I know Angela personally and she is a dear sweet friend! How fun to read about her on your blog!
Take care,
Julie

Michelle said...

I love your kitchen in that picture!