Friday

You Guys are Amazing* Book Winner

Wow, I've been blown away and blessed out of my socks reading your comments today. And yes, I read every one at least twice!  Thank you for sharing your thoughts, encouraging words and marriage needs with me.  I am honored that our paths have crossed and I will be praying for those marriages that are struggling!


I wish I could send you all a copy, but the winner of the book (For Women Only) is Marni!  Congratulations.  Email me your address and I'll get it out to you.  For those of you who have this book already or are planning on buying it, once you've read it, pass it along to a friend.  

3 comments:

Oceanchild said...

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciated your comment on my blog today. I know you have a million peeps to stay in contact with, but it was good to see your comment. I've ordered the book and can't wait to read it. In the mean time... really enjoy your blog and am glad i found it. Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Marni!

Darla said...

I went to get a highlight today (to cover the grey...shhhh don't tell anyone) and was talking to my styling about this book and she said she had not only READ it but OWNED a copy. She is letting me borrow it til mine gets here.

God winks, gotta love 'em!