Thursday

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You Carnival Guidelines

Thanks for your interest in this blog carnival.  I'm not a big rule follower, so I don't have many rules. Just write a sincere post from your past and link up:

  • The purpose of Sincerely 'Fro Me to You (every Thursday) is to link up a post about something from your past. You can reach back all the way to your childhood and bravely post pictures of your 'fro or post something from last year and tell us about it.  I'm not picky.  We just want to read about something that will never see the inside of a scrapbook either because it's not worthy or because you can't find your fancy crinkle cut scissors. 
  • Please use a permalink that sends readers directly to the correct post.  
  • You can put the 'fro button on your site, if you dare, but if you choose not to, it would be great if you'd include a link in your post just so others know how to join.
  • Have fun and can't wait to see what you've got!  
  • P.S.  I don't have a scanner to scan my old photos. I grabbed a big pile of ones that 'spoke' to me and used a Kodak photo machine at Walgreens.  For like $2.99, you can put the photos on a CD.  Don't let this stop you, grab a photo from yesterday if you need to because that's the past!
  • I'll be putting up Mr. Linky every Wednesday evening, so grab the button and let's get sincere! Here are some tips for using Mr. Linky if your new to this. (Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer explains it well).


blog comments powered by Disqus