1. This is the picture I snapped right before she knew. I got caught holding
the stockings the bag with my mouth full of Santa food:
2. My hubby reading the real Christmas story on Christmas Eve is one of my favorite traditions:
4. My daughter and her iron foot sewing tiny pockets and bean bags and capes for her dolls.
6. The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls (enough said, really, but I have to tell you as my hubby and I were dumping two cups of butter and two cups of sugar onto the dough stretched across our table, my hubby said of The Pioneer Woman, "This woman is seriously messed up."
In a totally delicious way.
7. Playing The Nativity with my 3 year old who has insisted on being called Mary for the last four days (She even let me be the coveted Angel once).
9. On our after Christmas shopping trip to Old Navy for $10 jeans, my hubby found a mannequin hand on the floor. He taught my son how to pass time while Mom shops.
Hope your Christmas was merry and bright. Up next: A New Year!
P.S. I'll be posting Works for Me Wednesday (WFMW) late Tuesday night if you want to join in. I'm also getting ready to send out my January Family Room Newsletter, so watch your inbox.