Friday

{Winners}

I laughed so hard yesterday (last night) reading through your stories! Thanks for participating.

You guys are just so embarrassing.

hehe.

Winners were chosen randomly and the random numbers correspond with the number you linked in the carnival:

 
Debonair Mustache Cookies provided by Bake at 350


The Vintage Pearl custom necklace goes to #83 Vanderbilt Wife



DCRDesign blog design: #35 Southernseven



Back 40 Life gift certificate goes to #55 itsmelanie seeking contentment
Scalloped Initial Wall Vinyl Decal

Butterfly Sparks christmas card design: #111 All in a Days Work , #119 Julie From Inmates

Select card :: Purchase below :: Email photos & wording :: Voila!

Mommie of 4 Munchkins (pacifier leashes or mitten clips) #99 The Brud Crew
Lot of Five (5) Pacifier Clips Binky Holders NUK MAM Soothie Gumdrop Avent and More

*AND* first thing this morning, I had my 30,000th comment!!!

ryleeandnoahsmom said "Thanks to you, I now look at items that I previously would have called "junk" and see how they can be repurposed. In spite of how this sounds, it IS a compliment, LOL!"



Congratulations to all the winners!

 And to everyone else, your reward must be in Heaven or on my next giveaway! Thanks for making my day so much fun. Love you all!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
IMPORTANT: If you see your name/blog on this post, please email me and put the item YOU WON in the subject line. Send email to: Kristenwrites@yahoo.com


blog comments powered by Disqus