Tuesday

Huh? Maybe We are Doing Something Right

If the Principal of your child's school called your house to speak to the parents of......

What would your first thought be?

Well. I got to find out.

My first thoughts: My child is either badly hurt or is in MAJOR trouble!

So. You can understand why my lower lip trembled when The Principal in her Principal Voice said, "I'm calling to let you know that your son will be awarded a medal in front of the whole school this week for his acts of kindness and compassion. Only one child from each grade is chosen and your son was nominated by all the second grade teachers."

He'll never forget this moment.

And since I recently admitted how hard I find parenting to be, I can also say it's very rewarding.


I'm so proud of you, honey!

Love,
Mama

blog comments powered by Disqus