Tuesday

6 Months of Diapers

*UPDATED AGAIN::PLEASE READ*
I know many of you were touched as I was, with the comments. An anonymous reader offered to give a random commenter $100 for diapers. If you feel led to do the same, please email me! Thank you for being the best readers ever!

Winner of the $100:  Gigi

Winner of $25 LStewart

Winner of $50 Sandra

This was hard. Reading thru these comments was painful. So many needs. But God.

I believe He will provide your needs according to His riches in Glory. 

More than ever, I wish everyone could win.

I used the Random Number Generator because I figure nothing is random with the One who knows it all.

Congratulations DanaB (Windows Wide Open), email reader.

Everyone else, register here, to receive a $5 Luvs coupon!


Signup for my newsletter!

blog comments powered by Disqus