Sunday

THAT Family Tree Society-Issue 51



Picture of the Week:


The Week in Review: I keep cranking out the gourmet meals!  My feature this week was grilled chicken with feta cheese and cucumber, and roasted grape tomatoes served on a bed of couscous. It was delicious! And it's from the E-Mealz menu planning I use. If you love one-stop shopping, saving money, and incredible meals, you need to check this out! I probably should work for them because I'm like a food evangelist (Commercial is now over).

Introduction into the Society: Help me welcome Princess with a Half Price Tiara!
Check out her post on the hot dogs and spaghetti noodles. I'm going to try this one night when my hubby works late!

1.    Tell us a little about your blog (name/reason why you blog): 

I came up with the name because although I am down to earth and currently wearing sweatpants that I bought at the Gap, five or six years ago on the clearance rack, I do like the finer things in life as long as I can get them on sale. 



I started my blog with the intent of tracking my crafts and ideas for teaching my children.  I am a huge list maker and sometimes spend more time making lists than actually accomplishing what is on them.  I figured if I was going to put stuff up for the world to see, I better get it done.  On a serious note, my son has some learning difficulties and I love all of the wonderful things I have learned through “blogging” that help me teach him better, there really are some nice, smart people left in the world.


2.    How long have you blogging? 


I started my blog in February of 2009 so I am still a newbie.  I am loving every minute though!!!

 

3.    How would you define THAT family?


I would define THAT family as the one who is always smiling and causes others to smile also, although sometimes you are not always sure if they are smiling with you or in sympathy!

 

4.    When did you discover you were a part of THAT family?


Well, I always had a deep dark feeling but when I saw that you had a “society” and a button, I had such a strong desire to have one, I just knew!


5.    Where can we find your blog? 

 

http://princesswithahalfpricetiara.blogspot.com

blog comments powered by Disqus