Thursday

BlogHer Conference 2009

I will be leaving my family on the last day of Family Camp early tomorrow morning.

And thanks to UPrinting, my BlogHer Conference sponsor, I'm flying to Chicago.

I've never been. It's one of my many firsts.

And I'm totally nervous.

(I'm freaked out about the  enormous blogging conference and getting lost on the "L" (whatever that is. I just know my hubby told me six 6 SIX people died in Chicago yesterday, so I better be careful.))

I love the opportunities that blogging has opened up for me. Thanks UPrinting for taking a chance on me. 

I feel like a grown up.

And like a wall flower at the junior high dance.

But I'm wearing these shoes.
And I have a stash of Hello Kitty band aids for the inevitable blisters.

So, seriously, how bad can it be?

Okay, for this introvert, it can be bad! And that's why I'm stashing my two dear friends in my hotel room with me. (Thanks girls, for going with me!!)

You can follow my anxious Tweets here

(This is the gathering of thousands of bloggers...do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments and I'll try to get a twitpic of the back of their head! Because wallflowers don't ask for photographs!)

blog comments powered by Disqus