Sunday

THAT Family Tree Society-Issue 7



THAT family photo of the week:


The Week in Review: After his first day of school, in which my six year old proudly proclaimed he, "Only interrupted his teacher 5-6 times, my little man donned his Abe Lincoln hat and went swinging.  For a long time.  Who knew Abe was so carefree? My 3rd grade daughter has already deemed this the 'best school year ever!' And my toddler wandered the house looking for 'Bubba and 'Titter' all week. She was pathetic!

Our newest featured member of this oh-so-very-important-and-trendy-club is Cheri.  She says this post pretty much sums up her life of running after her two kids and enduring a high maintenance chihuahua.

1.    Tell us a little about your blog (name/reason why you blog):  
My blog name is "What is it NOW?"  I've basically been somewhere between muttering or screaming that since the moment I became a mom to a very, very active boy.  And things didn't really simmer down once his mellow sister came on the scene.  I blog because I love to write.  And I don't have time to write anything of substance that might actually get published, and since any fool can blog . . . . well, I knew I'd found my home. 

2.    How long have you blogging? 
2 1/2 years 

3.    How would you define THAT family?  
Someone is always complaining about something.  Or crying.  Or yelling.  Or all of the above. 

4.    When did you discover you were a part of THAT family?  
When my naked 3 year old son (he rarely wore clothes as a toddler) let the dog out the front door, ran after her and watched her go #2 in the neighbor's yard.  All the while screaming from the edge of the drivew ay, "Yeeeeeeeeee haw!  Go, Ginger, go!!  Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaw."  My husband had just driven in the driveway from work and had a meltdown.  THAT was over 9 years ago and we've been a "THAT family" ever since. 

5.    Where can we find your blog?  

3 comments:

Mel said...

I love that picture!! How exciting that the kids all love school. As a teacher that is great to hear. Have a great long weekend.

Lisa said...

Kristen, You may have met your match on being "that" family. This new member of your club may be giving you a run for you money on that title. Pretty good laughter going here after reading her membership request.

Natalie said...

i love that little abe is having such a good time!!!

i am still laughing about Cheri's responses!!! too funny. she definitely fits the "that" family discription!!!