Saturday

Wedding Shower Lovelies

I'm old and I got married a long time ago.

Times have changed so much in the last 15 years, my wedding decor is laughable. 

But, I have hosted a few showers. 

And I'm all about the favors, cookies are my choice.

Here are some of my favorites:

(from Bake @350)

Wedding Monograms, Wedding Monogram Cookies, Wedding Cookies by Rolling Pin ProductionsWedding Couple Wedding Cake Cookies,  Wedding Couple Wedding Cake Decorated Cookies, Wedding Cake Monograms by Rolling Pin Productions

Let's be clear, I'm all about cookies, for any occasion!

Check out Kelly's for more fun!

11 comments:

Lydia said...

Thank you. You make my day, too! I've told my friends about you and you make their days happier, sillier, BETTER too:)

Valarie Lea said...

Thank you! I'm really glad I found your blog. I feel like I have been stalking you lately, but in a good way. Your one of the first ones, I look for. Your getting on up there with Ree. :)

The Buntens said...

Hi Kristen, you also won my little giveaway! I thought I left a comment yesterday, but my computer was acting all wonky and it looks like it didn't post.

anyway, I would love to get it out to you this week sometime if you email me your address.

Thank you for your link to the Magic Eraser story - I can relate and often wish I had some way to erase my behavior with my family.

Your post yesterday was so great. I have loved this community of bloggers and have been inspired by many.

Happy Mommy said...

Thank you. You often make my day.

The Apron Queen said...

Absolutely love your post about friends. From a Sunburned Apron Queen! Love it!

MT said...

Proud to post it! Will pass it on!

And writing is writing, no matter how the words get read. We're cutting-edge, baby!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just found your Friday post. Thanks for being a faithful commentor. Your blog is wonderful! I also tagged you for another meme.

Kisha said...

You won!!!! See you have luck, lol. Your blog is such a great blog to read, your funny and smart, and don't censor yourself. Have a great weekend.

marky said...

That is so sweet! Even tho I didnt post on Friday, it is a sweet reminder to let someone know that they made my day!
I love your blog!!

Heather J. said...

Gorgeous awards....and so well deserved my dear.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Aw, I love bloggie awards. :O)